2019 Enrollment and Re-Enrollment in Lee County 4-H
Attention current Lee County 4-H participants, it is time to re-enroll your child in our program. This process is simple and should take about 15 minutes. You will need to log in using the information you set up when you created the account. Lee County 4-H does not have a record of your log-in information.
Once you have logged into your family account you will need to press the large orange button “Continue to Family.”
Choose the 4-H’er you are activating and “edit” their account.
Scroll to the bottom of the 1st page and “Enroll for 2019.”
You will come to the Personal Information page. It will be automatically populated with last year’s information. Please verify that everything is correct (address, phone, email). The last section on this page, School Info, will need to be filled out as this information may have changed since January of 2018.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (Consent Forms):
- 4-H Medical Consent – you agree and digitally sign
- Code of Conduct – you and the 4-H youth must agree and digitally sign
- Publicity – you and the 4-H youth must agree and digitally sign (unless you do NOT want your photo taken)
- Here is also where you will update your child’s t-shirt size (last question on the page)
- This form needs to be filled out again – have insurance, physician and dental information handy
- Check for accuracy and add any projects and groups for 2019
Then submit. If you have multiple 4-H’ers in our program, you will have to complete this process with each one. Thank you and we look forward to your participation in 2019.
If you have any questions please call me at 919-775-5624.