Here in Lee County, agriculture is big business, and it is time for that business to get going. Tobacco …
We may think of spring as the time for cleaning, but right now is the time to find some …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Tobacco Growers Information
Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Peanut Growers Information
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
Twospotted spider mite description, life history, damage, and control.
Potato leafhopper description, life history, damage, and control.
Brown marmorated stink bug description, life history, damage, and control.
This publication explains how to create a crop maze with GPS (global positioning system).
This publication provides guidance to Extension agents on how to design and conduct trials and …
Ethanol is an alternative fuel source that can be produced domestically from renewable materials. Learn …
The center pivot and linear-move type irrigation systems are usually the most practical system for …