Sandhills Farm to Table Cooperative is entering its 9th year supporting Sandhills farmers in Lee, Moore and Cumberland counties. …
4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
4-H Up Next
- Enroll NOW!!! for 4-H 2018
- 2018 2nd Quarter Lee County 4-H Calendar
- 2018 District Activity Day June 19th - Bill's Tips
- Congress Registration Open ****deadline June 22nd****
- Lee County 4-H Summer STEAM Program
County Extension Programs
- Lee County 4-H Program
- Lee County 4-H Goal Setting & Awards Program for 4-H Members
- Lee County 4-H Shooting Sports
- Lee County Young Commissioners
Extension Programs at NC State University
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
- NC 4-H Website
Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium
- Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium Facility Use Request Form
- Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium Policies and Procedures
Partnerships and Organizations
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Carolina
- Central Carolina Community College
- Lee County United Way
- National 4-H Council
- National 4-H Youth Website
- Salvation Army
- YMCA in Lee County
Project Record Books
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
Worms can turn food scraps into a soil amendment called vermicompost — worm castings — …
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.