Walking Challenge Official Rules
LEE COUNTY WALKING AND WELLNESS CHALLENGE- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The LEE COUNTY WALKING AND WELLNESS CHALLENGE begins on NOVEMBER 16, 2020, AT MIDNIGHT AND ENDS DECEMBER 15, 2020, AT MIDNIGHT.
The sponsor of this challenge is N.C. Cooperative Extension of Lee County. By participating in the challenge, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules. N.C. Cooperative Extension of Lee County is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Questions can be directed by email to Alyssa_Anderson@ncsu.edu.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Week One Prize: 1 (ONE) winners will receive [ONE (1) Hydration belt/Water bottle holder]
Week Two Prize: 1 (ONE) winner will receive [ONE (1) Personal Blender]
Week Three Prize: 1 (ONE) winners will receive [ONE (1) Hammock]
Week Three Prize: 1 (ONE) winners will receive [ONE (1) yoga class pass and ONE (1) t-shirt]
Grand Prize: 1 (ONE) winner will receive [ONE (1) Fitbit]
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prizes must be picked up from the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Lee County Center located at 2420 Tramway Road, Sanford, NC 27332.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter online during the Promotion Period online.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted each Tuesday of the promotion after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing. Weekly winners will be notified on November 25, December 2, and December 9, 2020. The grand prize winner will be notified on December 15, 2020. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER