When: Saturday, November 3, 2018 Time: 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Where: Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center Address: 1801 Nash Street Who: All …
Farm Health & Safety
Here in Lee County, agriculture is big business, and it is time for that business to get going. Tobacco …
We may think of spring as the time for cleaning, but right now is the time to find some …
Sometimes farming is given a bad reputation due to pesticides. We hear statistics about how many pesticides are used, …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium
- Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium Facility Use Request Form
- Lee County Farm Bureau Auditorium Policies and Procedures
More Extension Programs at NC State University
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Pesticide Information Center Emergency Resources
- NC Agromedicine Institute
- NCDA&CS Structural Pest Control and Pesticide Division
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Farm Health & Safety
This brochure goes over calibration guidelines for backpack or knapsack sprayers.
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.