Lee County Achievement Award Program
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Do you set goals for yourself, or do others set them for you? How do you feel when you accomplish something? Does what you accomplish to make a difference to you? How can you plan and work to do a better job of meeting your goals? When you reach a goal and feel some satisfaction in reaching that goal, does this help you set new goals? What if you are not quite satisfied with your accomplishments? How can you get the most out of 4-H and receive satisfaction for your goals?
The 4-H Achievement Plan will help you in the following:
- Setting your goals and making plans to reach them.
- Enriching your 4-H program as you grow.
- Evaluating your own efforts and accomplishments and taking a look with your leader as to how well you have met your goals.
- Reaching more of your goals.
- Setting new goals that will help you grow and develop your skills and personality.
To be successful, your plan will require loyalty to your 4-H club, your county, state, nation, and world. Service to others is very important. Creativity, responsibility, and leadership will be required. The satisfaction you feel for your job well done will make it all worthwhile.
Members are not required to use the plan but are rewarded with scholarship money when they meet plan-level goals. A club with many members participating in the plan will be more likely to re-charter at the Emerald Level and be competitive in the club of the year contest.
Planning – To achieve your highest goals, plan your 4-H participation and set your goals at the start of your year or immediately after achieving a lower level. Talk with your family and 4-H Leaders. Ask for their advice in helping to set your goals and to help you accomplish them.
Sample Document 1 | Sample Document 2
4-H’ers who strive and excel in improving themselves, their clubs, and their communities shall be given appropriate awards as follows:
Lee County Scholarship Awards
Cloverbud (5-6-7) Achievement Award $15
Green Clover Achievement Award (8-18) $30
Bronze Achievement Award (9-18) $60
Silver Achievement Award (9-18) $80
Gold Achievement Award (9-18) $100
Achievement Medal (13-18) $150
Club leaders’ best success practices:
- At the first meeting of the year, members set goals using this plan. These become your member’s goals that can simply be listed in the Project Record Book goals section.
- At each club meeting, it would be good practice to have members update the plan as requirements are completed.
- It may take more than one year to complete a level. Only one level per year will be awarded at that year’s ACHIEVE Banquet.
- There is a Policy Document explaining all other parts of the Lee County Achievement plan.
Scholarship Request Fillable Form
Scholarship Request Google Form
Lee County 4-H Junior and Senior Member of the Year Printable Application
Lee County 4-H Junior and Senior Member of the Year Google Form