Interested in Entering or Continuing a Successful Agricultural Enterprise?
Are you a Veteran, African American, American Indian, Hispanic, or other under-represented group?
Join Us for a FREE Workshop – Tuesday, April 16, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the North Carolina Cooperative Extension, Lee County Center, 2420 Tramway Road, Sanford, NC 27332.
- Learn about farm business planning
- Discover programs and technical assistance available through the USDA and N.C. Cooperative Extension
- Receive and learn to use free personal protective equipment, a first aid kit, and a fire extinguisher
- Learn how to manage USDA funded projects
- Learn how to prevent farm-related illness and injuries
- Receive free health screenings
- Sign up for a tour to learn about successful operations of farmers with USDA funded projects
- Lunch Provided
Register by calling 252-744-1008 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – Be sure to give your name and the location of the workshop you’re attending.