12th Annual NC Agritourism Farm Tour and Conference – February 12-13, 2018 – Winston Salem, NC
The annual conference is a fun-filled day of networking with other agritourism farmers, select vendors along with informational and educational topics that have sessions for beginner, intermediate and experienced agritourism farmers operators and employees. The conference exhibits the best practices of the Agritourism Industry. The Keynote Speaker will be Mr. Patrick Woodie, President of the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center.
The 2018 State of Agritourism will be presented my Ms. Annie Baggett with the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
A few of the topics covered are:
- Activities & Events on the Farm
- Customer Service, Hospitability & Employee Management
- Event Scheduling & Presale Tickets with Farmer Panel
- Marketing & Social Media with a “Don’t just tell me, Show Me!” Famer Panel on Analytics
- Maximizing Partnerships with Community
- Safe Farm Certification
- Round Table Discussions
- Legal & Insurance Implications with an Attorney & Insurance Agent
- Seasonal Activities & Special Events for the Public
- Use of Farm as Event Venue
- Working with Vendors
This year’s conference will host a live auction at lunch to raise $$ for the North Carolina Agritourism Networking Association’s Educational Fund. If you have any items to donate please contact Chris Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.422.0054.